At Parsons Commercial Group (PCG), we value the communities in which we live and work, and strive to make a positive impact. Through volunteer work, financial contributions and developing company best practices, we support non-profit, charitable organizations and our environment including:
American Cancer Society
Boys & Girls Club of MetroWest
Bring To Light Candles
Children’s Hospital Boston
For Goodness Sake
The Rose Fund
We strive to implement sustainable building management, construction and development practices that incorporate energy efficiency and minimal waste whenever possible.
Some of PCG's Current & Planned Sustainable Initiatives Include:
- Energy Efficient Lighting Programs
- Energy Audits & Analysis
- Energy Management & Sustainability Programs
- Green Cleaning Practices & Supplies
- Water Conservation Systems
- Encourage Environmental Training, Certifications & Best Practices
- Striving toward LEED Certification on all new ground up construction projects.
To contact someone to discuss Sustainable Programs for your office or property, please call - 508.820.2700.