- Ranked in Area’s Largest Commercial Real Estate Firms/Leasing by Boston Business Journal
- Ranked in Area’s Largest Commercial Real Estate Selling Firms/Selling Brokers by Boston Business Journal
- Ranked in Area’s Largest Commercial Property Managers by Boston Business Journal
- Ranked in Boston’s Top 20 Brokerage Firms by Costar Group continuously since 2002
- John R. Parsons, Jr., Principal of PCG named Person of the Year in 2007 by Advocates, Inc.
- Commercial Brokers Association Achievement Award - Multi Million Dollar Club - Marci Alvarado
- CBA Achievement Award (2000,2002,2003) - Arlon Brown
- Parsons Commercial Group Heroes Standing Strong Award in 2006
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) is a leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experience and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. www.sior.com
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) is the leading organization for developers and owners in office, industrial and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP advances responsible, sustainable development that benefits the communities in which our members work and live. www.naiop.org
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), is the primary source of information on office building development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics and technological developments. www.boma.org
AIS Development is a multi-faceted real estate firm that specializes in land development and comprehensive advisory services all over New England. Whether assembling land for shopping center and multi-family developments to advising tenants and landlords. AIS has been working side by side with PCG for the past 18 years as a strategic alliance. In today’s ever-changing and dynamic real estate industry having a relationship that stems from loyalty, trust, and longevity is irreplaceable. www.aisdevelopment.com
MetroWest Chamber of Commerce - For 13 years, this MetroWest Chamber program has established a strong economic development reputation backed with a track record of success. Staffed by a certified economic developer, the program has focused on the ten communities covered by the MetroWest Chamber.
CoStar, is the leading provider of information services to commercial real estate professionals. Their services of information include, space available for lease, and market information covering more than 59 billion square feet of commercial property, including over 7 billion square feet of space for lease. www.costar.com
LoopNet is commercial real estate listing service online that contains more than $515 billion of property available for sale and 5.2 billion square feet of property available for lease. www.loopnet.com
Multiple Listing Service, Property Information Network (MLS PIN) is the largest Multiple Listing Service in New England and one of the largest in the nation. Their database consists of over 64,000 properties for sale and more than one million off-market listings, as well as full public records for all of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and other areas of New England. www.mlspin.com